Create a Full-Bodied cup of coffee right at home!
6 Easy Steps To The Perfect Pour Over Coffee
- Step 1: Tap water will handicap your flavor, so only use filtered or spring water. Boil 1-6 cups of water for brewing, depending on how many cups you are preparing.
- Step 2: Grind your beans for medium-fine grind (#4 or Drip Cone). Place a paper filter in the top of the cone, and lightly rinse to remove any flavors from the paper.
- Step 3: Set your pour over cone on top of your mug or carafe.
- Step 4: Add 3-9 TBSP of coffee into the filter, depending on how strong you would like the finished brew to be. (The more the grounds used, the stronger the coffee)
- Step 5: Begin pouring the water over the grounds in a circular pattern, until the water has barely covered the grounds. Let it bloom for 30 seconds, then continue to pour more water until you’ve used the full amount of water.
- Step 6: Remove the cone from the top of your mug or carafe, and enjoy!