FIRST: THE BEANS
- Ethical coffee beans means all Organic – guaranteeing farmer safety.
- Ethical coffee means Shade-grown — guaranteeing bird habitat and preventing soil erosion.
SECOND: THE PRICE
- Ethical coffee means buying Fairly Traded – guaranteeing a fair wage.
THIRD: GIVING A HAND UP, NOT A HAND OUT.
- Independence – as landowners, farmers can command a better price for their delicious product.
- Accountability – as landowners, farmers can decide for themselves whether to use dangerous pesticides or harmful agricultural practices like clear-cutting the Rainforest.
- It Doesn’t End Here! – Agros also helps farmers through education and water treatment programs. Now that’s something to drink to!
FOURTH: THE BIGGEST FACTOR IN GENERATIONAL CHANGE — YOU
That’s right, you are the most important component for lasting change.
- By supporting only ethical coffee that’s Certified Organic, Shade-Grown, and Fairly Traded, you preserve the environment and prevent human poisoning from pesticides.
- By supporting ethical coffee that’s fairly traded, you know coffee farmers receive a fair wage — that’s life altering.
- There’s power in your dollar — Use it! For every Coffee Lover’s Box shipment you receive from CICR, 2% is given back through our nonprofit partners: Agros and Food 4 Farmers.
“Our company’s value doesn’t just come from the quality of our coffee, or our farmers, but from you, the coffee lover who makes this all possible.”
Jeff Ericson, Founder
Help us make a difference with your daily cup of coffee.
HOW THE FREE POUND WORKS
- Just pay $4.95 shipping and handling.
- If it’s not the best coffee you’ve ever tried simply cancel.
- Next shipment auto-ships 3 weeks later
- You’re never charged for your first free pound.
HOW THE CLUB WORKS
- Roasted and shipped within 48 hours.
- You decide how often it arrives.
- Delay or cancel shipments whenever you want.
- Choose from 2, 3 or 4lbs of coffee per shipment
- Save up to 25% off retail.
- FREE Shipping.
- 2% from every shipment goes back to Agros International and Food 4 Farmers.
Coffee is one of the most absorbent crops on the planet. Coffee is sprayed with more pesticides than any other crop outside of tobacco. And, since coffee gains much of its flavor from the soil in which it’s grown, we believe that it’s crucial to ONLY drink organic coffee. That’s why ALL of our coffees are certified USDA Organic.
Shade grown beans contain half of the acidity and caffeine of most conventional coffee. Plus, shade-grown coffee prevents soil erosion and deforestation. By only roasting shade-grown coffee, we can ensure the smoothest and most flavorful cup of coffee.
We believe in providing the best coffee possible. That’s why we only roast “The Top 1% Grade” of beans available. These beans are 100% Arabica, lower in caffeine, and a much higher quality than the cheaper Robusta beans. We believe it truly makes a difference – and once you taste it, you’ll believe it, too.
If coffee farmers are not paid a fair price, they can’t continue to cultivate these top quality beans. We want to ensure that our farmers are rewarded according to the fruits of their labor. This is why we pay above the fair trade standard for our green beans.
Every Coffee Lovers Club shipment includes free shipping. You can enjoy the convenience of freshly roasted coffee shipped right to your doorstep within days of roasting — not weeks — at no extra cost.
No contracts, no commitments, and no hassles means you’re free to cancel at anytime. We know a happy coffee lover is what keeps us in business and sometimes that means you need to take a break. We also know that once you’ve tried Camano Island Coffee it’s really hard to drink anything else.
20 COFFEE OPTIONS
As a club member, you can select any of our 20 coffee varieties for your shipments. Mix and match, go on a roast tour, enjoy the coffee of the month or just stick with your favorite – it’s up to you. Plus, you can change them at anytime in your online account, or by giving us a call.
Whether you drink 2 full pots before lunch, or only 1 cup a day, we’ve got the perfect solution for you. Customize your shipping frequency from every 2 – 10 weeks, so your Coffee Lovers Club can match your coffee habits.