Why we’re Different
OUR STORY IS YOUR STORY
4 STEPS TO ETHICAL COFFEE
FIRST: THE BEANS
- Ethical coffee beans means all Organic – guaranteeing farmer safety.
- Ethical coffee means Shade-grown — guaranteeing bird habitat and preventing soil erosion.
SECOND: THE PRICE
- Ethical coffee means buying Fairly Traded – guaranteeing a fair wage.
THIRD: GIVING A HAND UP, NOT A HAND OUT.
CICR partners with Agros Guatemala and other non-profit organizations to assist coffee farmers in purchasing their own land through low-interest or interest-free loans.
- Independence – as landowners, farmers can command a better price for their delicious product.
- Accountability – as landowners, farmers can decide for themselves whether to use dangerous pesticides or harmful agricultural practices like clear-cutting the Rainforest.
- It Doesn’t End Here! – Agros Guatemala also helps farmers through education and water treatment programs. Now that’s something to drink to!
FOURTH: THE BIGGEST FACTOR IN GENERATIONAL CHANGE — YOU:
That’s right, you are the most important component for lasting change.
- By supporting only ethical coffee that’s Certified Organic, Shade-Grown, and Fairly Traded, you preserve the environment and prevent human poisoning from pesticides.
- By supporting ethical coffee that’s fairly traded, you know coffee farmers receive a fair wage — that’s life altering.
- There’s power in your dollar — Use it! For every Coffee Lover’s Box shipment you receive from CICR, 2% is given back through our nonprofit partners Agros Guatemala, and Food 4 Farmers.
“Our company’s value doesn’t just come from the quality of our coffee, or our farmers, but from you, the coffee lover who makes this all possible.”
~ Jeff Ericson
CHECK OUT OUR CLUB BELOW
& GET STARTED NOW
WITH $20 OFF YOUR FIRST SHIPMENT
CLICK THE BUTTONS BELOW TO LEARN MORE
Every Coffee Lovers Club shipment includes free shipping. You can enjoy the convenience of freshly roasted coffee shipped right to your doorstep within days of roasting — not weeks — at no extra cost.
No contracts, no commitments, and no hassles means you’re free to cancel at anytime. We know a happy coffee lover is what keeps us in business and sometimes that means you need to take a break. We also know that once you’ve tried Camano Island Coffee it’s really hard to drink anything else.
20 COFFEE OPTIONS
As a club member, you can select any of our 20 coffee varieties for your shipments. Mix and match, go on a roast tour, enjoy the coffee of the month or just stick with your favorite – it’s up to you. Plus, you can change them at anytime in your online account, or by giving us a call.
Whether you drink 2 full pots before lunch, or only 1 cup a day, we’ve got the perfect solution for you. Customize your shipping frequency from every 2 – 10 weeks, so your Coffee Lovers Club can match your coffee habits.
Nothing ruins a good cup of coffee more than having it ground improperly for the brew. Whether you prefer to grind yourself, or choose from one of our 9 grind options is up to you. Either way, we’ve got you covered.
NEVER PAY FOR COFFEE PROGRAM