Create a Full-Bodied cup of Iced or Hot coffee right at home!
6 Easy Steps For Pour Over Iced Coffee:
- Step 1: Prepare 2-4 cups of water to boil. Set the ice chamber inside the glass pot and then add ice into the chamber. (Skip this step to make hot coffee instead)
- Step 2: Place the water distributor and set the dripper on top. Place a filter inside the cone dripper.
- Step 3: Place medium-fine coffee grounds into the filter. The more grounds used, the stronger the cup of coffee.
- Step 4: Begin pouring the water over the grounds in a circular pattern, until the water has barely covered the grounds. Let it bloom for 30 seconds, then continue to pour more water until you’ve used the full amount of water.
- Step 5: Let the drip. Once the coffee reaches the “remove the dripper” line for the required cups of coffee, extraction is completed. Stop extraction and remove the dripper.
- Step 6: Pour, and enjoy!