Pour Over Coffee Gift Box
Enjoy a strong, yet clean cup of coffee with the Melitta Porcelain Pour Over. The #4 Melitta Pour Over makes 8 to 12 cups of coffee.
This high quality porcelain pour over cone from Melitta gives you a deliciously strong cup of coffee, with a very clean mouth feel.
7 Easy Steps To The Perfect Pour Over Coffee
- Step 1: Tap water will handicap your flavor, so only use filtered or spring water.
- Step 2: Place your paper filter in the pourover cone and rinse it with hot water. Rinsing the paper filter helps to get rid of any papery taste, and also aids in the coffee filtering process.
- Step 2: Grind your beans for cone drip. That’s the finer side of a drip grind. Use 3 TBSP of grounds per 10oz of water for medium strength. Use 4 TBSP per 10oz for strong coffee. Use 5 TBSP per 10oz for REALLY strong coffee
- Step 3: Set your pour over cone on top of your mug or carafe.
- Step 4: Use hot but not boiling water. Pour the water in a circular motion making sure to cover the grounds evenly. only pour enough water to get the grounds to start blooming. Blooming basically looks like the grounds are expanding. Once the grounds start to bloom allow them to sit for one minute.
- Step 5: After the one-minute bloom pour the remainder of the water in a slow and steady fashion down the center of the pour over filter.
- Step 6: Once the water has finished pouring through the filter then you know your delicious cup of pour over is ready to enjoy.
Choose from one of these amazing coffees.
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Enjoy distinct chocolaty tones with a crisp clean finish from our organic Papua New Guinea coffee. This unique coffee is grown in Papua New Guinea’s Eastern Highlands. It was first planted in Wau in the 1930’s from seeds imported from Jamaica’s Blue Mountain region.
Honduras Dark Roast
Known for its rich mix of molasses, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavors, our organic Honduras Dark Roast coffee gives you molasses sugar cookie flavor in a smooth cup of coffee.
I love this coffee, I could never go back to store bought. The coffee club has been wonderful.
I got my two free pounds of coffee the other day and have been very impressed with the quality. Shade grown makes a huge difference in the level of acidity. Instead of tasting the acidity in my coffee I now taste the flavor, of which I have found no parallel. Not to mention that by buying this coffee you are supporting a supply chain that is focused on empowering impoverished families in 3rd world countries. Great product and phenomenal source!
I Have never been a coffee drinker. I loved the smell but couldn’t stand the taste. I heard about bulletproof coffee and decided to use Camano Island roasters as my choice for shade grown coffee. Along with my Kerry gold butter, MCT oil, raw honey and cacao powder. I must say I cannot go a day without it. When I received my 4 lbs of coffee my house was so alive with the smell of coffee. Amazing stuff! Thank you.