Easily prepare Iced or Hot coffee right from home with this Server Set!
6 Easy Step For Perfect Pour Over Coffee:
- Step 1: Tap water will handicap your flavor, so only use filtered or spring water. Boil 1-5 cups of water for brewing.
- Step 2: Grind your beans for medium-fine grind (#4 or Drip Cone). Place a paper filter in the top of the cone, and lightly rinse to remove any flavors from the paper.
- Step 3: Set your pour over cone on top of the glass carafe.
- Step 4: Use the provided measuring scoop to fill the filter with grounds. Increase the amount of coffee used if you are brewing more cups at a time.
- Step 5: Begin pouring the water over the grounds in a circular pattern, until the water has barely covered the grounds. Let it bloom for 30 seconds, then continue to pour more water until you’ve used the full amount of water.
- Step 6: Remove the cone from the top of the carafe, pour, and enjoy!
NOTE: To brew iced coffee, follow the same steps, but fill the glass carafe with ice before brewing.