The most user-friendly teapot you will find anywhere.
6 Steps To The Perfect French Press Coffee
- Step 1: Tap water will handicap your flavor, so only use filtered or spring water.
- Step 2: Reference the back of your bag of tea and add the preferred amount of tea to the steeper.
- Step 3: Heat your water to 200 degrees.
- Step 4: Pour the hot water over your tea and let it steep
- Step 5: When the tea is ready, simply place it atop your cup. This will cause a valve at the bottom to release, while the mesh filter retains all the leaves creating the perfect cup of tea.