The Aeropress produces an espresso strength coffee and as a result, has become known as the “poor man’s espresso”. Make a delicious cup of coffee on-the-go with this Travel Size Aeropress!
9 Steps To Perfect AeroPress Coffee
- Step 1: Push plunger out of chamber.
- Step 2: Put a filter in the cap and twist the cap onto the chamber.
- Step 3: Stand chamber on a sturdy mug and put 1 scoop of fine drip grind coffee in chamber.
- Step 4: Give chamber a shake to level the bed of coffee.
- Step 5: Add 175°F (80°C) hot water to Level 2 on the chamber.
- Step 6: Stir 10 seconds.
- Step 7: Insert plunger and press gently for 20 to 40 seconds.
- Step 8: Remove cap, push plunger to eject used coffee and rinse rubber seal.
- Step 9: Relax and enjoy!