French Press Coffee Gift Box
Enjoy the freshest coffee with one of the oldest brewing methods: the french press.
This high quality glass french press gives you a deliciously strong cup of coffee without the hassle.
6 Steps To The Perfect French Press Coffee
- Step 1: Tap water will handicap your flavor, so only use filtered or spring water.
- Step 2: Grind your beans coarse. Use 3 TBSP of grounds per 10oz of water for medium strength. Use 4 TBSP per 10oz for strong coffee. Use 5 TBSP per 10oz for REALLY strong coffee
- Step 3: Use hot but not boiling water. Make sure to cover the ground evenly.
- Step 4: Once you’ve poured the hot water, the grounds will form a crust. Break that crust with a wooden stirrer, and stir the grounds into a foam.
- Step 5: Let brew 3 to 5 minutes depending on desired strength.
- Step 6: Plunge, pour, and enjoy.
Choose from one of these amazing coffees.
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Enjoy distinct chocolaty tones with a crisp clean finish from our organic Papua New Guinea coffee. This unique coffee is grown in Papua New Guinea’s Eastern Highlands. It was first planted in Wau in the 1930’s from seeds imported from Jamaica’s Blue Mountain region.
Honduras Dark Roast
Known for its rich mix of molasses, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavors, our organic Honduras Dark Roast coffee gives you molasses sugar cookie flavor in a smooth cup of coffee.
I love this coffee, I could never go back to store bought. The coffee club has been wonderful.
I got my two free pounds of coffee the other day and have been very impressed with the quality. Shade grown makes a huge difference in the level of acidity. Instead of tasting the acidity in my coffee I now taste the flavor, of which I have found no parallel. Not to mention that by buying this coffee you are supporting a supply chain that is focused on empowering impoverished families in 3rd world countries. Great product and phenomenal source!
I Have never been a coffee drinker. I loved the smell but couldn’t stand the taste. I heard about bulletproof coffee and decided to use Camano Island roasters as my choice for shade grown coffee. Along with my Kerry gold butter, MCT oil, raw honey and cacao powder. I must say I cannot go a day without it. When I received my 4 lbs of coffee my house was so alive with the smell of coffee. Amazing stuff! Thank you.