Create your own delicious cold brew coffee at home!
6 Simple Steps For The Perfect Cold Brew:
- Step 1: Fill the filter with 110 grams of medium-course ground coffee (French Press or #9 grind type). Place the filter inside the glass carafe.
- Step 2: Slowly pour filtered or spring water over the grounds. Do not use hot water for this, cold or lukewarm water is best. The water will filter down through the coffee and drip into the carafe.
- Step 3: Continue to fill the glass carafe through the filter, until the water reaches the top. Place the lid on top to close.
- Step 4: Gently swirl the carafe to mix the brewing coffee, and place in the refrigerator for 18-24 hours.
- Step 5: Once the brewing is completed, remove the pot from the refrigerator. If the cold brew has reached the strength you desire, remove the filter from the carafe.
- Step 6: Pour, and enjoy!